By Appointment only
Acupuncture and massage are by appointment only, please call to make an appointment, 732-227-9991.
No risk initial visit.
We believe the depth of our initial visit is second to none. We will cover your entire medical history, injuries, surgeries, and diseases as well as your current orientation to maintaining your health. We believe that this will be enough reason for you to understand how seriously we take your condition and how we truly want to partner with you in your quest to overcome your health concern. This extensive interview takes 20-60 minutes.
If, however, at this time, you feel like you would like to take a pass on your treatment, you are free to leave at this time with no charge.
- Payment by check or cash is due upon receipt of services.
- If your insurance covers the treatments, we will provide you with a bill for reimbursement.
- We are a unique center. Our goal is to give you the time and attention that you need. You are not a part of a process.
- When you make an appointment, it is YOUR time with us.
- We request that you honor a 24-hour cancellation policy so that other patients have the opportunity for treatment if you are unable to attend your appointment.
- Failure to notify our office in advance, may result in a charge for the visit.
No Show Policy
We respect your time and make sure we are always available for you at your scheduled time. It is common that people do not uphold the same level of consideration in return. Repeat no-show offenders will be charged for the visit.