Peripheral neuropathy is degenerative nerve damage commonly caused by a lack of blood flow to the nerves in the hands and feet.
Your experience with neuropathy may have led you to an unfortunate
Either you live with it, or you take medications which have negative
side effects and inconsistent results.
What if there was something else that helped your Dilemma?
Rhonda Hogan, licensed acupuncturist, has been treating patients for neuropathy and other conditions in Somerset NJ for the past 20 years.
Rhonda combines acupuncture with ATP Resonance TherapyTM and is getting even better results than acupuncture alone.
- Patients report improved quality of life.
- Increased blood flow to the affected areas.
- Minor or No pain
- Avoiding side-effects and interactions.
- It’s extremely safe.
After treatment, patients often say :
- “I have less pain, burning and pins & needles”
- “I feel connected to the ground”
- “I definitely feel safer driving”
Call to schedule your appointment for a detailed consultation and exam. This will determine the extent of your nerve damage and if you are a candidate for our neuropathy program.
710 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ
Acupuncture & Wellness Center
Rhonda B. Hogan