NJ Acupuncture - Absolute Qi Acupuncture and
Located in Central NJ
What Can Acupuncture Treat ?
According to the World Health Organization, the National Institutes for Health, and clinical
experience, Acupuncture is useful in the treatment of:
- Chronic and Acute Pain - Injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, tendonitis, sciatica,
carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia.
- Neurological Disorders - Post-stroke recovery, Bell's Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia,
- Upper Respiratory Disorders - Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat,
laryngitis, colds and flu.
- Digestive Disorders - Irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, constipation, diarrhea,
gastritis, heartburn, food allergies, ulcers.
- Urinary and Reproductive Disorders - Cystitis, menstrual cramps, irregular or
heavy periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms.
- Immune Function - Recurrent infections, supportive treatment for cancer and
HIV/AIDS patients - helping with nausea, fatigue and pain.
- Addictions - Addictions to nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Eye and Ear Disorders - Tinnitus, Meniere's disease.
- Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
- High Blood Pressure
- Other Conditions - Contact me to find out if your condition
that can be treated with Oriental Medicine.